A Quality Team Ensures The Perfect Result…
Northcote at the Rovers Conference & Banqueting Centre is committed to quality service from the moment you make your enquiry to the moment you complete an event with us.
- Same day acknowledgement to your enquiry and appropriate response within an agreed time scale.
- Delegate and banqueting packages are available which will provide you with a full range of services that can be readily adapted to meet your specific requirements.
- A clear and concise booking form will be sent with confirmation of your requirements and easily understood Terms & Conditions.
- A Sales Co-ordinator will be nominated as point of contact to handle all the details of your event.
- Organisers will be met personally on arrival prior to an event to double-check final arrangements and agree any last minute changes.
- The meeting room will be set up as requested, at least 30 minutes before the time shown on your contract, prior notification is needed should you require the room earlier.
- We offer the opportunity for a senior manager to welcome delegates and brief guests on essential health and safety aspects of the stadium.
- Dedicated passionate front of house team with a ‘yes’ attitude to hospitality.
- Meals served on time and within the agreed time allocated.
- All menus are designed by our dedicated team of chefs offering flexible and creative menu planning.
- Northcote at the Rovers will source the freshest produce and will endeavour to support local suppliers and purchase the best North West produce.
- Messages delivered promptly and efficiently to organisers.
- Clearly defined costs and billing.
- Audio visual equipment checked and demonstrated before use if required.